XTheNavigatorXXTheNavigatorX

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Super Marine Super Marine

Great game, but...

This is a great game, and I'd love to continue playing, but like several other people have already said there seems to be a bug where after a few levels, the store stops working. I would have plenty of money, but items I couldn't afford would suddenly stop being allowed to be bought. If I clicked on something I couldn't afford, I'd still get the popup saying "Not enougt (sic) money", but the things I could afford would do nothing where it had been working earlier.

aaldrin responds:

my be you should sell same type item, or my bad, yeah so many bugs in this game. i'm very new game developer, but i'll try trace it

Extreme Tank Wars Extreme Tank Wars

Great graphics and gameplay, but...

Overall the game was pretty cool. But for this type of game, I didn't like the time limit at all. It made it not fun, and I didn't want to play any more. I think it was a poor choice

DestructoTanks DestructoTanks

You can say you've reviewed the controls

But the fact is the controls suck. This would be an otherwise awesome game. I suggest swallowing your "I made it so I ain't changing it" attitude and rework them. The type of controls you use aren't needed with a mouse-controlled turret.

For the love of god, fix the controls. The game is not fun otherwise.

Turret Pong Turret Pong

This game is awesome

It was really difficult to get a handle on how to do this, but it's a really good game once you get the hang of it. Good job.

Defend LL.com! Defend LL.com!

Doesn't work on Macs

Like someone else posted, the clicks to kill the bad guys don't work on Macs. It'd be great if you could fix that.

Tank Defense Tank Defense

Eh? Doesn't work for me :(

I don't know if it's because I'm on a mac or just a moron, but it won't let me place a turret anywhere. I click on it, and I try to place it on the grass, and nothing. What am I doing wrong? And no, I'm not trying to put it on the road.

Pandemic Pandemic

Doesn't seem to work

I read the reviews and at least one other person seemed to have this problem. My points never accumulated at all and then suddenly after clicking go several times I was on day 160 or so and I jumped from 3 points to several hundred. I tried again, and the points never accumulated at all. Very odd.

Blips responds:

The virus evolution screen is designed to be closed when your pressing "go" so you can see the map and get information related to the progress of your virus. To see the points simply re-open the evolution screen.

Savage Savage

Pls fix the "play" button bug

Here at work the Play button doesn't work on any of the macs, but the game plays fine on the PCs. It'd be really great if you could fix that.

However, this is an awesome game. Thanks for making it.

Turanium Turanium

Looks like a swell game and all

but it doesn't work on Macs. I'm unable to shoot. Oh well.

Bob's Escape Bob's Escape

This is a great game

This is a really good game. My biggest suggestion would be to change the go button where we don't have to click it. Maybe press space or something. As it is now, it's a pain to use the mouse to click and then jump to the keyboard with the right hand.

But other than that, awesome! It should have a higher score.

Jindo responds:

I think it is my technique that makes me need the go button, but I may as well remove it, should have the new one replace soon, space bar to go.