XTheNavigatorXXTheNavigatorX

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Carol of the Robots Carol of the Robots

Very nice

Great job with the animation and the music. Short and sweet. Me likey.

Merry Christmess Merry Christmess

Awesome

This was one of the best movies I've seen on NG in a while. Great job.

The Gayest Showdown The Gayest Showdown

Haha

This is hysterical. Ignore the legions of idiot fanboys who are giving this 1s and 0s. Good job.

PowerRangerYELLOW responds:

Thanks

Super Marine Super Marine

Great game, but...

This is a great game, and I'd love to continue playing, but like several other people have already said there seems to be a bug where after a few levels, the store stops working. I would have plenty of money, but items I couldn't afford would suddenly stop being allowed to be bought. If I clicked on something I couldn't afford, I'd still get the popup saying "Not enougt (sic) money", but the things I could afford would do nothing where it had been working earlier.

aaldrin responds:

my be you should sell same type item, or my bad, yeah so many bugs in this game. i'm very new game developer, but i'll try trace it

Extreme Tank Wars Extreme Tank Wars

Great graphics and gameplay, but...

Overall the game was pretty cool. But for this type of game, I didn't like the time limit at all. It made it not fun, and I didn't want to play any more. I think it was a poor choice

DestructoTanks DestructoTanks

You can say you've reviewed the controls

But the fact is the controls suck. This would be an otherwise awesome game. I suggest swallowing your "I made it so I ain't changing it" attitude and rework them. The type of controls you use aren't needed with a mouse-controlled turret.

For the love of god, fix the controls. The game is not fun otherwise.